Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!! Kabocha waffles and Back/Leg Superset workout!

Yes! The back/legs superset workout is back!!! Watch out now!! I had a nice relaxing day and evening yesterday. It was a good day at work and I felt so rested. My BF came over last night and made dinner. Man! That boy can cook!!!! LOVE it! He made tilapia with some delicious spicy Asian style marinade (no, he doesn't use recipes) and also sauteed zucchini and mushrooms. I took a photo of my "Round 2" so I will post that later. It was so yummy that I probably ate more than I should but I'm okay with that. We also went for a walk because the weather is just that way. It was breezy and crisp...a true autumn day in L.A.!! Loved it!

Got some sleep but didn't sleep well. Oh well, that happens sometimes. Still got up early and hit the gym. I did my favorite Back and Legs Superset Workout! Love that workout. I have no idea why either, just something about it that always feels good. I followed that up with 15 minutes of jump rope. OH! And guess what?!? I've been trying to learn how to do a double jump (spin the rope twice in one jump) and today I did it. And not just once buy 20 times!!!!!!!! Not all in a row mind you. I would do 10 regular jumps and then one double and 10 regular again like that!!! It was so exhilarating! Yeah for me!!!!!

Then it was home for some kabocha protein waffles. Yeah, I forgot how tasty those are. So they were my first meal with about 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Oh my! Then my second meal was (and third meal will be) 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 pear, 5 egg whites. Pretty tasty. This time I'm having salsa on my eggs. Yum! I love my homemade salsa.

Tonight I have some work to do for my new business (that of the homemade caramels) and also some laundry. Then it's off to another early night's sleep. Yippee!!! Good job me. Hope you're all having a splendid day. I think I may have a new recipe up very soon. Just depends how it turns out!


“Believe me! The secret of reaping the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment from life is to live dangerously!” ~Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments: