Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A whole lot of fruit day!

So as you saw earlier my first two meals were with applesauce. But I didn't stop there. I also had half an Asian pear at Meal 4 and then dried cranberries at Meal 6. Hmmm...interesting. I think tomorrow I have to take it down a notch with the fruit. So my meals for today weren't really on but I suppose they weren't really off either.

As I wrote in my earlier post:
1) 5 egg whites with Bac 'Uns and Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup homemade applesauce
2) 5 egg whites with Bac 'Uns, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup applesauce, 2 tablespoons walnut pieces
Then later:
3) 1/2 cup Voskos Greek yogurt, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 2 T pumpkin, 1 T cacao nibs
4) Mighty green mint smoothie, 1/2 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 scoop unflavored protein powder with some Mediterranean Greek Seasoning, 1/2 Asian pear - NO! I didn't combine all these things...all were eaten separately!
5) 4 oz tilapia, 1/3 cup brown rice, 1 rice cake with 1 T peanut butter
6) My fine mix of dried cranberries, chocolate chips, and almonds...oh, yes, and I added some Sacha Inchi too! Then later a pork chop. I know. I'm so weird with my food sometimes! And, yes, I think I may have overdone my fine mix a little!!
7) Will be vegetable soup with some egg whites and chili garlic sauce

My plan this week was to be 100% until Friday or Saturday and then have a refuel. Hmm..not so much! Oh well. As you all have figured out by now I don't beat myself up much about things like that. I just have to make better choices tomorrow and the next day and the next day...and so on...and so on...LOL!!!

I'm off to do some more cooking that I didn't finish last night! Have a great evening. It's almost Wednesday. Not sure yet what my morning workout is going to be but I'll be sure to let you know. Enjoy your shuteye tonight!!

No comments: