Today I made a plan to wake up at 6:15 by alarm unless I woke up before then and if I did I would head to the gym. I was still exhausted from my late night Saturday night. Well, I woke up about 4:45 and that was just too early so I didn't get up. I went back to sleep till 6:15 and that felt great. Then I was up and at 'em and my energy was feeling good!
My meals were different, interesting, weird, unique, off the wall...
1) 4 egg whites with bruschetta seasoning, tomatoes and Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets, side of oatmeal with cinnamon "sugar", 1/2 a grapefruit
2) Oatmeal mixed with pumpkin, cinnamon, side of yogurt/protein powder combo with cacao nibs and walnuts
3) Yogurt/protein powder combo, rice cake w/ 1 T PB
4) Fish taco on Ezekiel w/ lettuce, Mexican tomatoes, and almond cheese, side (dessert) of kabocha mixed with 1 t coconut oil and 1 t NuttZo
5) Tilapia and green beans
6) Double Hot Mighty Green Smoothie with Tilapia, 1 slice Rudi's Multigrain Oat bread
7) Cauliflower Pizza Crust, 4 egg whites, 10 cinnamon almond meal crackers - ***Random Meal Award Winner***
So kind of a weird food day but intriguing, don't you think? Definitely try all the items in Meals 6 and 7 if you get a chance. They're all easy to make and really delicious. The almond meal crackers should be eaten as a serving of healthy fat, equal to 2 T nut butter.The Double Hot Mighty Green Smoothie is just veggies so eat it whenever. And the Cauliflower Pizza Crust was more like a cracker. DELISH!! Really good actually. I'm going to see what else I can do with that. I didn't have any "pizza toppings" so I'll have to make it again when I do and see what happens with toppings.
No comments:
Post a Comment