Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blading - the workout that STEALS your energy!!

Watch out! It will ROB you!!! Of your energy!! Rollerblading/Inline Skating....it's dangerous! Or at least it is for me. No matter what day of the week or time of day I do this workout it KILLS me! I enjoy it so much when I'm doing it that I think I don't even realize how hard I'm pushing until I'm standing at the light waiting for it to change and I notice how hard I'm breathing. Yes, blading is a very hard workout! Anyone that doesn't think it is is clearly not pushing against the ground with each stroke to make the most of each stroke or they're not doing slalom turns when they're going "downhill". That's all I can say because it is NOT an easy workout. I LOVE it! I should sleep very well tonight indeed!

To finish out my meals for the day:
4) Pork chop and 1 spelt tortilla
5) Chicken noodle vegetable soup with 5 egg whites on side and 1 rice cake
6) 1 Ezekiel tortilla, 4-5 oz tilapia
7) Pumpkin souffle (and probably a mighty green smoothie - want the refreshment)

It's a little more online work and then it's off to slumberland!! Goodnight all!

2 comments:

Claudine said...

Awwwh Erin!

How I wish I lived close by, we could rollerblade togheter all year long! :)

Here, the weather has gone mad, cold and rainy. Soon will be snow too. /%"/%$%?$

You're totally right! If you push yourself, this is a very hardcore workout. Good for you for doing so ;) xxxx

Erin said...

Ooh, Claudine, that would be so fantastic if you did! We could blade until we pass out! Wouldn't that be great?!? I'm still worn out from my workouts yesterday! I have to remember that I'm just not as young as I was and recovery takes longer when you're older! ;-)