Thursday, October 21, 2010

Before and After Pictures - A Year of Change

Here they are in all their glory. I started at about 165 pounds in late August 2009 at age 42 and ended up at 125 on the day of my competition and am currently maintaining about 131 at age 44. My body fat went from about 33.5% to about 14%. I will post other photos later but I really wanted to get these posted before another week went by where I didn't post them!! ENJOY!





Hope this can serve as inspiration for some of you!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! Another example that AGE is NOT an excuse!

We may have to do more cardio and eat a little cleaner but it's NOT an excuse!!!

You look great and now you know how to maintain a healthy physique thanks to your rockin bod coach :)

Miss Michelle said...

you're my hero!

Erin said...

Thanks girls!!! It was a great journey and the maintenance has been much easier than I thought it would be.

Unknown said...

Erin! Amazing! Wow! So great! What an inspiration!

Kari Keenan said...

Awesome transformation, and absolute proof that goals can be achieved with hard work and dedication. Congrats on your journey!

Erin said...

Thanks so much Angel and Kari!

Claudine said...

Erin,
Phenomenal changes! Oh my gosh I'm so proud of you... and the way you accomplished everything is almost more gratifying than your fantastic shape itself. Congrats my sista! xxx

Erin said...

Thanks Claudine!! I feel very good about my accomplishment and also about my maintenance. What a fantastic ride it has been! Thanks so much for your constant support! You're the best! xoxo