Monday, October 4, 2010

Rainy Monday is over...

So today went well I think. I laid low...really low...practically on the floor! LOL!

I slept in till 9:00!!! I was just beat from Vegas and I think I was short on sleep before I even left and so I was shorter on sleep when I returned because I never sleep as well in a hotel as I do at home! So I slept in and ate when I got up (about 9:30 or so).

My meals today:
1) 5 egg white pancake topped with 1/2 cup oatmeal and pinch of sea salt, 4 oz almond milk on the side (just because I like it!)
2) 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 an apple and cinnamon, mug of chocolate mint protein tea (oh my! I forgot how much I like that)
3) Shrimp pate with Ezekiel tortillas
4) Yogurt mixed with MGN cake batter protein powder and about 10 almonds and a WHOLE BAG of Myrna's Skinny Crisps - Cinnamon Crisps - I just bought these at Whole Foods and had little to no control over my eating them. They are GOOD! - low carb and gluten free! Dangerous!
5) Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans (wanted Mashed Cauliflower but didn't have any cauliflower)
6) Chocolate Protein Cake with 1 T NuttZo

So all in all a pretty good food day except for that minor slipup with the Skinny Crisps. I think they meant Skinny Crisps when you don't eat the entire bag (supposedly 9 servings!!). Let's see what that adds up to - 450 calories, 31.5 g fat, 45 g carbs (only 27 net carbs though ;-)) 18 g protein!!! LOL!! That's AWESOME!! Look at me go!! Too funny! What can I do but laugh at my lack of self control? Tomorrow's another day and there are definitely a lot of things I could have eaten that would be much worse!!

Today I did not workout at all. I was going to just see how my day panned out. I did very little though actually. I did make it to the grocery store so I have lots of vegetables. I made my shrimp pate and Ezekiel tortilla chips. I also made my Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin. I don't remember if I've posted that before but if not I will post it this week. So easy and very delicious!!

It's off to bed I go since I'm going to get up for fasted cardio tomorrow morning. Goodnight all! Sweet dreams!! Tuesday here we come! Let's hit it big! Tomorrow I'm going to post my Birthday Wish List. I never do that but I know some things I want so I might as well just put it out there. I don't expect presents but if anyone wants to know, at least the answers will be here! ;-)

No comments: