I know...I'm a little silly today. Got it! At any rate, I started my morning off with a bang as I said I was going to have to because of my Vegas last weekend/birthday this weekend combo! I headed to the gym at 5:30 and did 40 minutes of cardio - 15 minutes treadmill (4.6 at 15% incline) then 15 minutes stepmill (speed training level 10 then last 5 minutes level 14) then back to the treadmill for 10 more minutes (4.6 @ 15%). It felt good and I was glad I did what I said I was going to do. Yeah for me!
My meals so far:
1) 5 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup pumpkin, some almond milk, stevia, and pumpkin pie spice - yummy!
2) My HALF meal ;-) - 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 an apple, 6 walnut halves & cinnamon, 1/2 container of Greek yogurt - Voskos with 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder and 1-2 T cacao nibs
3) My OTHER HALF meal - 1/2 container of Greek yogurt - Voskos with 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder, 1/4 cup (or should I say 1/2 of a 1/2 cup) instant oats, 2-3 T almond milk and 1-2 T cacao nibs
More meals to come later! I'll keep you posted. I'll be heading to the gym tonight for some serious shoulder workout! It's been since Friday since I've worked out my shoulders. And I'm READY!! Watch out shoulders...you're going to get a little "challenge" tonight! Bring it!!!
Until later...
The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can. ~Robert Cushing
No comments:
Post a Comment