It was a great birthday! Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes! It's so funny the myriad ways you can receive birthday wishes now. You have the text messages, the phone calls, the voicemail (for the missed phone calls of course), the emails, the cards, the hugs, Facebook, etc. Crazy, huh? Just...what...10 years ago, maybe 15 you would never have texted or facebooked somebody a birthday wish but now they make it HARD to forget to wish someone a happy birthday. Technology...you've GOT to keep up! ha ha!
I ate anything and everything I wanted and it was so much fun! As I stated yesterday I started out with 2 truffles...well, that is not where I stopped. I think by the time I left work I had eaten 6 or 8!!! They are ridiculously good! I also ate my birthday cake...yep, 2 pieces - 1 medium and 1 small but TWO pieces just the same. I also went out to lunch and had an amazing rosemary turkey burger. Okay, to be honest, I'm not even a big turkey burger fan but this restaurant uses mostly or completely dark meat and lots of rosemary and it's TASTY!! It comes with some roasted potatoes and salad. Oh! And of course they also start you off with tortilla chips and THE BEST pico de gallo!! It's so tasty! Then later it was on to dinner at a Korean BBQ Buffet. Oh goodness!! So incredibly yummy!!! I LOVED that too. I probably ate at least a pound of meat (beef and pork)!!
My BF came through in a BIG way yesterday and made my day very special for me!! And guess what? He got me my Beehive Blender I wanted!! Yep! Started out my day today with a Chocolate PB Protein Smoothie and it KILLED the ice in no time flat!! So excited!!! My coach Gina had also made a video of me and posted it on her site!! How sweet is that? I was so touched! I just want to thank all of you that expressed birthday wishes in some way or fashion yesterday. It means so much to me and it was really nice to have all that positive energy sent my way. I can ride on that energy for at least a week! THANK YOU ALL!!
And now it's off to enjoy my weekend. Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment