Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday...I salute you!! Leg & Back supersets

Hahahaha!! I told you I'm going to make Tuesdays special somehow. So today I'm saluting Tuesday! Please join me. We can all salute Tuesday. Won't that be great?

Got up this morning bright and early and before my alarm. So up and at 'em and off to the gym I went. I did back and leg supersets. Followed that up with 10 minutes jump rope. Still loving my jump rope!

Workout - 3 sets of each superset:

Assisted pullups (12) superset with
Leg Extensions (30)

Dumbbell rows (12) ss with
Hamstring Curls (20)

Straight arm lat pulldowns (15) ss with
Stationery lunge pulsing at bottom only with foot on plate (30)

Hammer Strength lat pulldown underhand grip (15) ss with
Sissy squats (15) then pulses (10)

Seated wide grip cable row (15) ss with
Wide stance squat pulses with 25# plate (30)

10 minutes jump rope any way you want it!

Only 2 meals down so far:
1) 5 egg whites with Bac 'Uns and Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup homemade applesauce
2) 5 egg whites with Bac 'Uns, 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup applesauce, 2 tablespoons walnut pieces

Until later - Eat, exercise, exhale, enjoy!!

2 comments:

Laura Garner said...

What a great workout! I'll have to try this one. I love getting new ideas of workouts to do. I'm so not motivated if I've been doing the same workout over and over again! I'm glad I found your site, we share a common passion!

Erin said...

Thanks Laura! Just checked out your blogs. So glad you found me because now I found you. Looks like we definitely share the same psychosis! Oh, I mean PASSION!! LOL!