I had an incredibly rejuvenating weekend. It was so nice to have downtime and relax and enjoy the company of my BF. We just hung out, got in two really great workouts which I will try to recreate from memory and post later today.
MY GOAL THIS WEEK: I promised all of you before and after pictures and I still haven't posted them. I am definitely going to get those up by the weekend. It is my top goal since this Saturday marks 6 weeks post-comp! Wow! SIX weeks! That's crazy! Time has flown. Posting this here makes me more accountable so it will definitely happen!
My food is right back on track today. It was "relaxed" over the weekend but still pretty good. I ate a little more white bread than I should but I'm okay with that. I like having a little bit of flexibility in my weekend eating schedule. I just try not to get too crazy. For example, on Friday night we went to a Mexican restaurant. Yes, I ate some tortilla chips and salsa. But my main meal was shrimp ceviche. So that was a very good choice over something with refried beans and rice.
Today's meals so far:
1) 5 egg whites pancake topped with 1/2 cup oatmeal
2) 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 cup Voskos Greek yogurt, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 2-3 T pumpkin, 2 T walnuts and cinnamon!
More to come later. In the meantime, today is my REST day since I hit it pretty hard over the weekend. Ahhh...rest and relax. I also forgot to set my alarm last night so I slept until I was well rested this morning! Luckily that was before work!
So, don't forget to do something today to make it count! Have a great day and here we come week! WATCH OUT!! We are on a roll!
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” ~Dr. Seuss
No comments:
Post a Comment