Thursday's over! I'm glad. It actually wasn't too bad considering it was a Thursday. But I'm looking forward to my weekend to be honest with you.
I woke up feeling a little tired this morning but got up and to the gym since I wanted to leave the nighttime open for whatever I felt like. Whether that be rest, workout, chat with friends, cook, ya know...whatever I felt like! I got to the gym and ended up doing giant sets for my shoulders and tris. It was good and I felt great. Then I headed into the aerobics room and did about 10 minutes of jump rope. I'm LOVING the jump rope!
Training:
Shoulders - 3 rounds, 10 reps each - rest about 1 1/2 - 2 minutes between
Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 20#
Single Side Lateral Raise - 15#
Dumbbell Front Raise - 12#
Rear Delt Flyes - 8#
Triceps and Abs - 3 rounds, 10 reps each - rest about 1 minute between
Triceps push ups off dumbbells - hands under shoulders/elbows shooting toward feet
Overhead Triceps Extension with dumbbell - 25#
Skullcrushers with dumbbells - 8#
Hip raises off a bench - keeping hips off bench
10 minutes of jump rope variety - jumping front to back. slalom jumps, moving forward, sideways and backwards, attempting to do double jumps (well, I guess I should call them double spins - twice around with the rope for each jump) - failed miserably but entertained myself!
Quick stretch and I was out.
My meals today were good and varied. My little friend Kabocha is back!! We're hanging out together again!
1) DELICIOUS Cinnamon Apple Protein Shake (1 scoop vanilla protein, 1 apple, lots of cinnamon, 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze, 8 ice cubes) - drank one glass full and poured the rest over 1 cup spelt flakes - heaven!
2) Kabocha with 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder and Almond Breeze, 1/2 cup brown rice on the side
3) 1/2 cup brown rice mixed with tuna, 2 teaspoons olive oil and Bac'uns - dessert of kabocha with cinnamon and Almond Breeze
4) Pork chop, side of Ezekiel toast with 1 T NuttZo, dessert of chocolate chips, dried cranberries, almonds
5) 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 12 cinnamon almond meal crackers
6) Another pork chop, lots of kabocha
7) Hmmm...not sure yet...um, pumpkin souffle? OKAY!! A little coconut oil and NuttZo? OKAY!!!
It's off the computer for me and off to relax and get ready for bed, eat my final meal and put my head down for some good ol' zzzzzzzzz's. Have a good evening. I see Friday peeking out...
No comments:
Post a Comment