Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday's here!! October as well! What a great birthday month!!

So here I am at the airport waiting for my flight. Vegas here I come! It was funny when I went through the ID check because the guy checking said, "oh, Vegas huh?" I replied, "yeah, it's not all that exciting really. I'm going to work." His response? Oh... Lol! I was cracking up!

So I got up bright and early and headed to the gym to get in a shoulder and tri workout and some HIIT on the elliptical. It was a great workout! Now I understand why people really enjoy doing weights in the morning. It's so empty in the gym at that time and all the weights are racked.

I've eaten 2 meals already and I'll eat my 3rd while I'm waiting for my friend at the airport in Vegas. I get to eat my yummy Kamut Salad with some shrimp thrown in! I can't wait. I let the BF taste that salad last night and he LOVED it. It's so full of flavor. He had never had kamut so I didn't know if he would like it but he sure did!

I can't wait to eat at my FAVE restaurant tomorrow. So excited! I love that place! Well, I guess I'll be boarding any minute here. Have I told you how much I love the airport? I really do. People watching, magazine reading, eavesdropping, coffee smell! Really it doesn't get much better than this!!

Have a good weekend. I'll try to keep blogging but if not I'll catch up with all of you on Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not my bday month but I love October too!

Have a good weekend yourself :)