I woke up this morning and headed to the gym. It's cool and dreary here but I headed out just the same. I was planning on doing glutes and hams this morning. Uh...NO! Definitely not well rested enough for that. So it was 40 minutes steady state cardio on the treadmill 4.4 at 10% incline. I enjoyed a nice stretch and a little roll on the tennis ball (tight hips were screaming for some myofascial release!)
Then it was home for my first meal and then off to work for my second:
1) Chocolate Cherry Protein Shake - YUM! Hmmmm....I just realized while I'm typing this that I never did eat my carbs (I mean other than the cherries in my shake)!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahah!!! Man I'm funny!!!
2) 1/2 cup brown rice and 5 egg whites, 1 rice cake with 1 T peanut butter, kabocha w/ touch of Almond Breeze and cinnamon and Stevia in the Raw - yeah, kind of a big meal...yep!
I'm excited for the weekend to just relax and unwind and spend some time with the ol' ball and chain...oh, I mean my BF! LOL! Nothing much planned but to spend some time and relax. Maybe that's why I'm so glad Friday is here!! WOOT WOOT!!
Enjoy your Friday and your weekend if you don't hear from me!! Keep an open mind and see what possibilities present themselves!
“The world is full of people who have never, since childhood, met an open doorway with an open mind” ~E.B. White (American writer 1899-1985)
“There exist limitless opportunities in every industry. Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.” ~Charles F. Kettering (American engineer, inventor of the electric starter, 1876-1958)
No comments:
Post a Comment