So into Monday we roll. Doo doo doo doo doo...la la la!! I'm skipping and singing, can you tell? LOL!! I'm just so happy to be so happy rolling into my last 12 days! Awesome! And I think I forgot to mention that Gina reduced my cardio this week by 30 minutes so now I just have 510 minutes!! Woot woot!! AWESOME!!
So in summary, 510 minutes of cardio this week, weight training 5 days this week, steak, spelt flakes, nut butters, nuts...LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! This would be a prep done right I suppose. I'm so glad I have such fantastic guidance from Gina, support from all of you, and dedication within myself. It is so most definitely paying off BIG TIME!!!
Today I got up and did 30 minutes all on the stepmill. Piece o' cake!! My meals so far:
Meal 1) French toast with Julian bread - PLEASE!! SO delicious! Egg whites on the side
Meal 2) Spelt flakes and walnuts with Paradise Green Tea protein "milk"
Meal 3) Salad with tilapia and Shallot Oregano Caper Vinaigrette (just mix red wine vinegar, olive oil, minced shallot, minced fresh oregano, mustard, sea salt)
More meals still to come! I'll keep you posted.
Oh! And my new VERY favorite anytime "treat" or more correctly "dessert"...Roasted kabocha (of course) with cinnamon and 1 tablespoon or so of Mimicreme! Just heat the kabocha, drizzle with Mimicreme and sprinkle with cinnamon and Just Like Sugar or other sugar substitute as desired. Mix all together or eat it just that way. Oh lord!!! You will think you died and went to heaven. It's FANTASTIC!!!!
Here's to another fantastic week of taking control of our lives and forming our future the way WE want it!! Woot woot!!!! Let's be the second version of this quote!
“When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people: those who let it happen, those who make it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” ~John M. Richardson, Jr.
4 comments:
I am so excited for you!!!! I cant believe its almost here!!!!
You sound so happy and focused!!! I am going to need to go back to your posts when im this close...and pray i feel as good as you do ;)
Keep it up..the finish line is so close!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!
what color is your suit??? Do we get to see you????
THANKS so much Angela! I'm sure you'll feel as good as I do. Just keep eating your veggies and being creative with your food. That, for me, is definitely the key!
I posted my suit photo in Gina's forum under my blog thread. As for seeing me in it, I'm not posting photos till after the competition. Sorry! But you'll see plenty of them then and I'm going to post them retroactively so you can see the progression. :-)
Sooooo close Erin! I can't believe it!!! :) :) I smell victory!!! Can you? :)
You're such in a great place, everything going as planned! Wow, I'm so excited for you! You're my hero! :) xxx
Aww...thanks Claudine! You've been such a great supporter and watching your journey and your enjoyment for it made my journey so much easier! And yes, I smell victory for sure!! THANKS AGAIN!!
Post a Comment