Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday! And OFF we go!!!

I wrote this earlier today but I was cracking myself up so I thought I would share it!

Aargh! Why do people keep interrupting my posing practice? Is it because I'm practicing in the bathroom at work? Could that be it? HA HA HA!!!! I haven't completed ONE practice in the past several days because women keep coming in to use the bathroom. What is wrong with people? Don't they know I need to practice my posing?!?

Finally I got to do my bathroom posing practice. Tonight it's practice with my shoes on. Oh, yes!!

I don't think I slept enough last night so it's going to be early to bed for me. I have one more meal to eat and it's not very exciting. I think I'm going to eat a little early and then head to bed. I need my sleep, ya know!

So Monday rundown: up and at 'em bright and early to get my 40 minutes cardio in - 10 minutes 4.4 @12% incline on treadmill, to the stepmill for 20 minutes speed training level 9, 10 more minutes 4.6 @ 15% incline. After work it was back at it for heavy shoulder training and then 40 more minutes cardio - 20 minutes stepmill level 9 for 12 minutes then level 12 for 7 minutes, then 20 minutes treadmill 4.6-4.8 @ 15% incline. Then it was home for my 6th meal and now catching up here and then one more meal and off to bed as I already said.

Meals today:
1) Egg whites & oatmeal  - this is my new favorite - egg pancake, spread oatmeal on top of it, top with halved cherry tomatoes - season with "bruschetta seasoning" and some Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets - very tasty!
2) Chocolate Protein Cake with oat flour
3) Fish and brown rice with mashed cauliflower on the side
4) Yummy Paradise Green Protein Shake and a rice cake w/ peanut butter...aaahhhh....haven't had that for a LONG time - yummy!
5) Omelet with pork & asparagus
6) "Smoked" tilapia (made with liquid smoke - oh my!) and jicama with lime juice and sea salt
7) Will be pretty much exactly like Meal 1 without the oatmeal

That about sums it up. Getting through my 2nd workout today was a little bit challenging but I was proud of myself halfway through and my energy picked up. I missed my nap today so I think that's also why I'm tired tonight. Tomorrow will be a napping kind of day.

Well, offline I go and until tomorrow, take care of yourself and give yourself a little love. Somebody's got to...might as well be YOU!!

 

“He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.” ~Benjamin Franklin


“If you aren't good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you'll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren't even giving to yourself.” ~Barbara de Angelis


To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance” ~Oscar Wilde



No comments: