Sunday, August 1, 2010

So much to do...so little time!!

Wow! I'm up and running today! Got in my 30 minutes AM cardio already, meal 1 done, cooked 2 batches of tilapia, 1 batch of spicy shrimp, and put rhubarb to stew in the crockpot, and am sitting down to eat meal 2 and it's ONLY 9:14am!!!!! Wow! Look at me go!

I did a lot of shopping yesterday - groceries and clothing - so today it's me and my kitchen! We've got a lot to do. I'm going to list it out after I see how much of it I actually get done but so far, so good.

The other thing I wanted to say really quickly is that I found my competition suit!!! Yeah! It's a done deal. I'll be renting Molly's suit. THANKS MOLLY!! For those of you that aren't into this sport, let me just say that this is excellent because it saves me some serious money and beyond that the suit looks FANTASTIC on! Woohoo! So excited! Just had to share since I just heard back from Molly!

Off to finish my meal and continue on in my kitchen. Make it a bang-up Sunday everyone!! Don't forget to love and LAUGH!!!!!!

 

 

“Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.” ~Mark Twain


“The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.” ~Mark Twain



No comments: