Friday, August 27, 2010

Wowie Kazowie! It's Friday!!

Good morning one, good morning all!

So, a couple of things that I've noticed through this prep: 1) I have extremely good weight/training workouts the day after I eat beef. 2) I have extremely difficult and low energy cardio workouts the day after my high carb day.

Today I am dingy, off balance, silly, weird...I don't know what's going on but it's entertaining to my coworkers!! Lucky them! I think I've almost fallen down about 3 times in 3 hours! I'm a cuckoohead and a NUT!! Maybe I need sleep!

AM cardio done! Woohoo! And 2 meals down and another one in about 2 seconds here.
Meal 1) Egg whites (7) made into a fine "pancake" and topped with salsa, side of oatmeal with a ridiculous amount of rhubarb
2) Spelt flakes and Paradise Green Tea protein shake
snacked on some cherry tomatoes - that's all I have for extra veggies
3) Shrimp and kamut and salad - gonna go eat that right now because I'm soooo hungry today!!

I'll write more later but for now enjoy your Friday. I hope I normalize. I don't like being so weird OR dingy!!! LOL!!! And I leave you with a couple of humorous quotes. Enjoy!


Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.


Drive carefully, 90% of people are accidents. 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with being weird or dingy :)