Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday and Photos Question Answered

Hello everyone! Welcome to Thursday. Wow! Thursday already!! What does that make it? 15 days till SHOWTIME!!! That means it's been 94 days since GO-TIME!! Woot woot! I can DO it!! Yippee for me.

I just wanted to let you all know since several people have asked me about them. My progress pics! Yes, I know you all want to see them. For some reason or other I don't feel good about sharing them right now and since it's only 2 weeks till my show I'm going to just wait. After my show I'm going to put all the progress pics up for those of you that need some inspiration or that are just downright curious!! I would be curious if I were you and love to see pics on other's blogs so I know what you mean. When the time is right they will be posted which should be in about 2 1/2 weeks. So just hang in there and I PROMISE they will be there within the next month!

On with the day, got in 45 minutes cardio this AM. I forgot I was only going to do 30. LOL! Now that's a funny thing to forget but at any rate, the good thing is I only have to do 30 either tomorrow or Saturday so yay!!! Still feeling pretty good and mostly strong. My training/weights are really awesome and I've actually increased weight on some exercises so that's crazy to me. I thought that I would not be able to this late in the game but I am and it's awesome!!

I'll be back with more later. Meals and such and I know I still owe you all some other items but in time they will be here, even if it's after the comp. Better late than never, right? I'm in a Dr. Seuss mood so here's another one from him. He just makes me smile!


“Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” ~Dr. Seuss

No comments: