Okay, I just made my Kabocha Oat Waffles but with spelt flour. Love spelt flour because it's the most similar to white flour in its results. But I didn't stop there. I just wanted a little something on top so what did I do, you ask? Well, I took some more of my baked kabocha and pureed it in the processor with 4 drops stevia, 1 T water, 2 T PB2. Oh lord! I have died and gone to heaven!!!!! I'm in LOVE!!! I spread that on the waffles and OH MY!!!!!! You MUST try this!! If you don't have kabocha, don't fear, I'm pretty sure it would work just fine with butternut squash too even if you have to add a little extra sweetener.
Kabocha PB2 Spread
1/4-1/2 cup baked kabocha
4 drops stevia
1 T water
2 T PB2
Process together in food processor or blender. (Should have an apple butter consistency.) Spread on anything you desire...even CARDBOARD!!! LOL!!
See? I feel better already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment