Today I was up and at 'em bright and early. I think I got to the gym at 5:15 in fact, earlier than usual! And on to the stepmill I went. Stepping, stepping at level 10 for 30 minutes then treadmill 4.6-4.8 at 15% incline for 10 minutes. Nice long relaxing stretch and I was out the door. Home again, home again, jiggety jiggety jig! And for what you ask? Well, breakfast of course! And to make some...wait for it...wait for it...KABOCHA GNOCCHI!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? OMG! It is soooo delicious and soooo my kind of thing!!! Felt like a major cheat but wasn't! HA! Love it when I can get away with eating such delightful treats! It's so fantastic - to feel like you're eating something you shouldn't but indeed, you should!! LOL!
I will post the recipe later or this weekend with photos. It's a fairly easy recipe but a little time consuming since it was my first time and I had no idea what I was really doing. But now I do and let me tell you about how it's going to be my new best friend because it's CHEWY! And you know how I love, love, love that texture!
Tonight I had a new leg workout - thanks Gina! It was great and different and I really enjoyed it and now I'm very tired...zzzzz.....sleep...yummy....Then I had 40 more minutes of cardio - 15 stepmill and 25 treadmill. My meals today were good but meal 4 was SUPERB!!!
1) Egg whites topped with chopped yellow squash (from Iris's garden - thanks Iris!), basil and lemon juice, side of rhubarb oatmeal
2) Oatmeal with protein powder mixed with stewed rhubarb...yummy
3) Rosemary Garlic Pork Tenderloin and brown rice
4) Sweet style egg whites topped with kabocha and cinnamon sugar with Julian's cinnamon raisin bread - tasty!
5) KABOCHA GNOCCHI and tilpia
6) Egg whites & kimchee & oatmeal
7) Will be protein pancake or One Minute Chocolate Cake - undecided as of now
Well, that's about it for me today. Tomorrow I get to meet with Gina so we'll see what she has to say about my progress. I think I keep getting leaner but to tell you the truth I don't think I really see what other people see. I just know my clothes keep getting looser and/or falling off. Yep!! Safety pins are my best friends!!! LOL!
“The truth of the matter is that there's nothing you can't accomplish if: (1) You clearly decide what it is that you're absolutely committed to achieving, (2) You're willing to take massive action, (3) You notice what's working or not, and (4) You continue to change your approach until you achieve what you want, using whatever life gives you along the way.” ~Anthony Robbins

No comments:
Post a Comment