Sunday, August 29, 2010

2 WEEKS OUT!!!

 
Okay, seriously...WHO DOES THIS?!?!? Have you ever had a coach tell you at 2 weeks out that you get a REST day? Complete and total rest day - no weights, no cardio!!! Well, my coach emailed me that and guess what?  I misread the email!! AARGH!!!!! Are you kidding? I got up and was at the gym at 6am, on the stepmill for 45 minutes. I came home and reread the email and just about screamed!! Can you believe it? I'm slowly...very slowly...getting over it!! Ugh!

On the flip side, it must have started my day out right because I'm basically done with my chores around the house and I'm off to get my groceries. I already broiled up some tilapia. I have more to broil and later shrimp as well. And more kabocha to roast. Speaking of kabocha...OH MY! I have a new "dessert" that I eat often - ridiculously easy and incredibly delicious!

I sent my coach my weight and photos yesterday and guess what? I dropped 3 pounds last week! So now guess what? MORE food!!! Woohoo! I have a lot of food on my menu plan and more fats (in the form of nuts and nut butters...mmmmmmm) this week. Steak of course is hanging in there! WAHOO!! Love my steak. Yummy!

But today is still the old plan so I have had some yumminess today:
Meal 1) Julian Cinnamon Almond Bread with NuttZo and egg whites with tomatoes and Bac'Uns (BLT breakfast pizza minus the L!)
2) Zucchini Loaf
3) Delicious Roasted Squash Guts Soup with Tilapia (just made this up and LOVE it!)
That's it for now and I'll be onto Meal 4 very soon which will be a steak omelet! :-)

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend. I'm off to the store to do some damage in the produce, meat and seafood departments!!


“I think we all wish we could erase some dark times in our lives. But all of life's experiences, bad and good, make you who you are. Erasing any of life's experiences would be a great mistake.” ~Luis Miguel

No comments: