Wow! I can't believe I'm only 4 weeks away from my show!!! Woohoo!!!
I still feel great. My energy has been fairly consistently good as has my mood. So I think both of those things are great. I'm beat tonight though so this will probably be a short post. I'm only beat because I drove to Orange County and back twice in 2 days. That's a lot of driving for me. And on top of cardio and training to boot! Look at me go!
Yesterday I got to meet up with Gina and I met Jess. Jess is another girl she's training for her first competition and following her all the way through online for her members with videos and her journal. It was great to see Gina as always. And it was great to meet Jess too. She's going to be doing my hair for my show so woohoo!! That will be fun. Gina said I look great and I'm right on track still so we'll see what this week's plan will look like.
I know I owe you guys some recipes and I plan on getting them up tomorrow but I just haven't been around the past couple of days. They'll be there soon though, promise. As well as another giveaway starts Monday! I'll definitely get that up by Monday morning.
So today I went to see Nikee, another of Gina's client's doing HER first figure competition!!! It was sooo great to see her. She looked fantastic and rocked the stage! The show was smaller than the ones I've gone to and her class was only 2 people and some of the other classes were only 3. I think the biggest class was only 9 girls.
More updates tomorrow as well as meals and recipes, etc. Gotta go relax, unwind and just be. Till tomorrow...
2 comments:
Mon amie!!!
I am back :) I didn't open my computer while on vacations and it was an eye opener... Hmmm you know what I mean. We spend too much time on this little thing! But now, I have some catching up to do! :) :) :) I'm very happy to see that you're doing so well! 4 weeks is soooooooo exciting! YOU'RE THERE!!!! and I'm there with you :) Great job so far, and the best is yet to come! xxxx
CLAUDINE!!!!! I have missed you so, so much!!! So glad you took time off of the computer. It's really important to get a break from the electronic world, don't you think?
I'm glad you came back now though. Right in time to help me along with the next 4 weeks..well, let's just say 26 days because that's ALL it is!! Woohoo!! Thanks for stopping by. Glad you had your vacation and got some rest and relaxation!!!
Welcome back!!!
Post a Comment