Like I said today has started out very well. I slept fairly well. My neighbor's were being "boys" but that's okay. I managed to drown them out with my lovely Brookstone Sound Machine. I love that thing when sleep is necessary. It will drown out anything and not keep me up with disturbing noise. For example last night I listened to the ocean waves. So peaceful and relaxing.
I got my plan for the week from Gina yesterday and guess what I get this week? Yes, 3 weeks out and I get STEAK!!!! And my favorite spelt flakes!!! Yummy! It's going to be a great week! Can't wait. Also I got decreased cardio so this week will be just 540 minutes! What do you think of that?!? I think it's great!!
So I did my 45 minutes cardio this morning - 15 minutes on incline treadmill then 30 minutes on the stepmill - 15 minutes level 9 and 15 minutes level 10.
Meals so far:
1) SEVEN egg whites pancake topped with oatmeal, Garlic Gold Parmesan nuggets and tomatoes - why is that sooo tasty sometimes? So simple yet so tasty?
2) Spelt flakes with protein powder "milk" made with Paradise Green Tea - again yummy!
3) Salad with kamut, wild rice, and tilapia and a dressing of just salsa mixed with red wine vinegar
Still to eat:
4) Fish, chicken or shrimp (haven't decided) stir fry
5) Salad with chicken and a yummy dressing (I think - haven't tried it yet so I'll post if it's good)
6) Steak, mashed cauliflower and some mushrooms - possibly more salad...hmmm...we'll see
7) Egg white omelet
Hope you're all off on the right foot for the week!! I can't wait to see how this unfolds. In a much, much better place. I have to give some personal thanks here because I just feel the need so THANKS to...
- Kim for letting me know I'm positively impacting her life and motivating her to make a change and improve her own life.
- Angel for letting me know that my blog really helped her pass her exam to become a PA, commenting on how positive my blog is, and also for your support of my journey - our lunchtime phone chats had been so helpful until you had to go out and find gainful employment! ;-)
- Claudine and Angela and all of Gina's fitness network for your constant comments and support of my journey both here and on Gina's site
- Iris for her support, fresh veggies and herbs from her garden and constant pick me up when she finishes her workout and is leaving the gym
- My family for their understanding and support
- Deb for her support of my goal and constant praise and level-headedness
- Nikee for her knowledge and sharing her 1st time journey to the stage thereby making it much easier for me to know if what I'm experiencing is "normal"
- Gina, of course, for her constant wisdom, support, friendship, and professionalism - you are UNBELIEVABLE!
- Mary for her fine chiropractic/massage/active release skills that have helped me fine tune my shoulder and rid myself of the dreaded "wing"!!
- Traci for that much needed text last Friday to help me DIG DEEP!!
- All my friends, in general, for being understanding and supportive of my major goal no matter how odd or weird it may seem to you!!
Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you. ~Eileen Caddy
2 comments:
Good job!!!! Are you eating flank steak??? It's my favorite! I think I've picked NEXT year's Excalibur. Maybe something sooner, but I figure that'll be the best to get my where I want to be.
Thanks James! I feel so much better this week than last. So 2011 Excalibur it is!! I'll be checking on you. And I'll come to the show since it's in my fine city - actually in the same venue as mine. Keep up your great work too. Sounds like you're doing a great job.
Post a Comment