DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR CHANCE TO WIN SOME JUST LIKE SUGAR
I have to say that last night I felt very unprepared for today and was just a little concerned about it. I didn't have everything done and prepped like I normally do but I had the necessities. So, I got up after too little sleep and went to the gym. Guess what?!? I got a stepmill - YEAH! And I just started stepping - feeling better and better...waking up and really digging deep...working hard on turn around my mind so this Monday morning start set the correct tone for the week. And guess what? It must have worked!!! I had a really great day with really awesome workouts!! So, so proud of myself and happy beyond belief!!!
So, yes this week I get to do the stepmill as often as it is available (which today happened to be in the morning AND at night) AND 45 minutes in the morning (fasted of course) and at night after training if I have training that day. Yep, it's really kicking in now.
So, meals today were good and different I guess:
1) Egg whites topped with some Garlic Gold Parmesan Nuggets and a little sea salt with a side of oatmeal rhubarb - will I ever tire of that? I think not!
2) Zucchini loaf (not the best batch I've ever made)
3) Broiled tilapia with brown rice and sugar snap peas - so simple yet very tasty for some reason - I LOVE Lundberg's Short Grain Brown Rice! It just rocks for flavor - deep, deep flavor that most brown rice doesn't have.
4) Chicken with sesame oil and just a sprinkling of sesame seeds (okay soooo good!) and on the side a Mighty Green Smoothie (aloe vera juice, apple cider vinegar, cucumber, green pepper, spinach, mint, matcha, ice, stevia, lime) - very refreshing!
5) Crunch A Munch with broiled tilapia
6) Lemon rhubarb protein shake (1 1/2 scoops of protein - yummy!)
7) Will be Egg white veggie omelet!!
As I said earlier my workouts were awesome. I felt so good that the last 15 minutes of my stepmill tonight were on level 11!! Wha...what?!? Yes! I worked shoulders very heavy and upper chest. It was ridiculous how strong I was today! Maybe it's the red meat I got to have last night? I suppose it could be. My body seems to respond so well to red meat. Don't know why but it does. Hmmm...
I was just going to head to bed and not worry about posting for today but I just had to post because I wanted you all to experience my energy first hand. I still have another meal to prep and eat and broil more fish and then it's off to check out the backs of my eyelids! I'll let you know tomorrow what I saw back there.
Ooh...speaking of that, what do you see when you close your eyes? Every once in a while I just close my eyes and see what comes. It's so bizarre and I wonder what others see. For example, last night I did this and saw a really wonderful scene of being outdoors with incredibly beautiful flowers all around and then next moment it was an entirely different scene with a big black thunderhead moving in and lightning and rain but beautiful too in a different way. So what do you see when you just close your eyes for a few moments? I'm curious. It's just fascinating to me because that scene is nothing I've ever actually experienced in this lifetime so I just wonder where those visions are born, ya know?
Enough...I really better get to bed!!! Hope you all had a great Monday and let's get ready to hit Tuesday with the same enthusiasm or even better than we did Monday!! Another week is under way...do you know where your mind is? LOL!!!
2 comments:
Hi Erin! I'm James! I just found your blog! I'll start following! I'm doing something similar only as bodybuilder! Good Luck!!
Thanks for stopping by James! I checked out your blog and will be following along. Do you know what show you're doing?
Post a Comment