WOW!!! I can't believe it's already 5 weeks out! Where does the time go? Oh, wait, I know this answer:
8 hours - work (yes, employment)
2 hours or so - eating
80 minutes -treadmill or stepmill
45-60 minutes - training
15-30 minutes - stretching
1-2 hours - cooking
7-8 hours - sleeping
1 hour - showering and dressing
30 minutes - blogging
LOL! I just added all those minutes/hours up and they total 24.3 hours!!!!!! Last time I checked a day only has 24 hours, right?!? OMG!!!! I'm SOOOOO cracking up right now! Well, clearly my calculations are a little off since I didn't even put drive time in there and I DO live in L.A. so that would add time. Well, at least I know where the time goes now!!
I was up and at 'em this morning bright and early - weighed myself and took my photos to send to Gina. She called me almost right after she got them and was very excited about where I am and how I'm looking so that's great. She said I am exactly where I should be. My weight probably won't go down much more but my body composition will continue to shift a little. 5 weeks is still a lot of time. So exciting!! LOVE my coach! She's the best! Cheers Gina!!
![]() |
| To my coach - CHEERS!! |
Meals 1 and 2 are down already!
1) Bruschetta topped egg white pancake and a side of oats with stewed rhubarb
2) CHOCOLATE PROTEIN CAKEwith a side of Peanutty Oats - Cooked oats mixed with PB2 and extra water...yummy!
Meals to eat still:
3) Fish, rice, veggies
4) Possibly a peanut shake OR Lem-O-Barbatcha Shake and rice cake with NuttZo!
5) Fish & coleslaw omelet
6) Shrimp salad with Spicy Rice Vinegar Dressing: 1 t chili garlic sauce, 2 t yuzu rice vinegar, 2 drops stevia, pinch of dry mustard, water - fat free and DELICIOUS! Spicy!
7) Egg white veggie omelet
We'll see how many of those meals go exactly as planned
AM fasted cardio - DONE! Hams & Glutes later as well as more cardio and hopefully skate or bike sprints!! We'll see after all my cleaning and laundry but that's the plan!!!
Well, I guess I better get started then - my chores so lovingly await me!! Have a great day and be happy!
My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. ~Erma Bombeck



No comments:
Post a Comment