Remember all that energy I had yesterday? Well, today it most certainly isn't here. I will have to "dope" up with some matcha or Paradise Green Tea. I admit to going to bed too late but I just had so much to do last night - making and eating 2 meals, broiling more tilapia, making 2 batches of 3 zucchini loaves, cooking spaghetti squash, blogging, showering...NEED I GO ON?!? I think not!! Oh, and this all started around 7:45pm when I got home from the gym!!!!!!WWWWAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! There...now I feel better! LOL!
So today I got up and was really trying to find some energy. I got on the stepmill and struggled through 30 minutes. I kept thinking I was going to get some energy as I kept going but it just didn't happen. So then I got off and finished up with 15 minutes on the treadmill. Yeah, I was whipped, pretty much! I did some good stretching after and then it was home right after I stopped at Whole Foods for some yummy, yummy salsa (Casa Sanchez). Then I was trapped trying to get home because our fine president is in town. Somebody PLEASE explain to me why he needs to move around our fine city at peak hours (7-8am and 4-5pm)!!! It's ridiculous. There's much less traffic at noon or 5 in the morning. Mr. President, you need to get your little behind out of bed earlier and head to the airport at 5 am. Come on, Mr. President...you can DO it!! Up and at 'em and stop messing up our traffic!!!!
2 meals down already and almost time for a third. My meals are pretty much going to be exactly the same as yesterday. In fact they'll be pretty similar all week. I'm okay with that. I decided to take it easy in the cooking department for the next 4 weeks. Of course if I get bored I will have to spice things up a bit but so far so good. I just wanted less time in the kitchen so that's my plan for the next few weeks. And then it's going to be an explosion in my kitchen so watch my blog closely for many new concoctions to come after I've stepped on stage. It's going to be like dynamite!!! Watch out now!
Off to eat my meal and get back to work! I think Thomas Carlyle and I have the same idea, no?
“I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom.” ~Thomas Carlyle
No comments:
Post a Comment