So my energy is still high and I still feel GREAT! I couldn't be happier with the way things are going. I know I keep saying this but I couldn't be happier with my decision to take this journey. It has been life changing to say the least!
I was starting to fear the post-competition but then I then I decided to embrace that fear, look it in the eyes and beat it! So I put aside my fear and am putting together a plan. I'm excited to have freedom again to try new activities, RECIPES, hang out with friends, ORGANIZE my place, work on some new endeavors! So now I have excitement for my post competition. I have so much to do by the end of the year. I have to review my goals and work on some of those. Ooh, it's kind of exciting to get a "fresh start"! Did I mention that I LOVE September?!?
My menu today will basically be exactly the same as it was on Monday. So far it's been exactly the same actually. I'm loving the French toast and will post my recipe after my competition when I have more time. They taste like little doughnuts...YUM!
So does anyone know why the gym has been so crowded? I have no idea but it's bursting at the seams. There were so many people in there on Monday I couldn't believe it! Luckily it didn't even alter my workout. Funny how that works. Sometimes things just work out fine even though it seems like it's going to be a problem.
I've been killing it on the stepmill basically finishing every session with 15 minutes on level 12. Speaking of the stepmill, one of our stepmills got a new face (control panel). I sooo don't like it. Now I know what most people's stepmills are like. It's a stairmaster face and it only has about 3 options for different workouts and it doesn't have my favorite "speed training". It has speed intervals but those aren't nearly as fun. I LOVE the speed training because it's totally variable speeds the entire time with no predictability. It makes my stepmill workout much faster. LOVE it.
I'm off to lunch and nap and I'll check back in later or tomorrow! Make September a month to remember!!! Do something you've always wanted to do! Feeling AWESOME and hope each of you feels awesome too!
“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.” ~Anais Nin
No comments:
Post a Comment