Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ahhhh!!!!!! My muscles are SHOCKED!! LOL!!!

Wow!!! I am beyond sore today. Every muscle in my legs hurts today and this is even after my stretching and lots of glutamine!! Oh boy!! See what happens when I'm left to run amuck in the gym? I just get out of control. So, earlier in the day I did my circuit workout and my legs were already feeling that from my skating the day before. Well, silly me and trying to keep up with the 2-a-day cardio I went back later in the day and did some running on the treadmill. *Sidenote* I am NOT a runner!!!!! So I ran about 18 minutes on the treadmill and then finished up with some fast walking on the incline. I don't know what I was thinking...or perhaps I wasn't? Ha ha ha!!! At any rate, I'm sore today and definitely not doing 2-a-day today. Maybe one or maybe none!!! But I'll keep you posted.

So as I mentioned yesterday, I shouldn't be left alone in my home with my Cranberry Orange Cereal Bars. After I got home from the gym I had another one. And believe me! Right now I'm thinking of having another one but I'm resisting that urge. They're soooo good, a little too good!

This morning I didn't wake up till 8:00!!!!! What the heck? Oh, boy...next week is going to be a little bit hard for me!! I guess my body is just screaming for some rest and yesterday I didn't nap and worked out like a fool. I guess I might nap today or at least get to bed fairly early again!

So the question has been asked a few times...WHAT'S NEXT? I have a few things that I'm working on but they are all in process and I still have to solidify some things as well as figure out other parts of my life but for now this is what I have.

1) Selling my homemade caramels for the holiday season! Yes, if you've ever tasted these, you know what I'm talking about. They are delicious and would make great gifts! If you haven't tasted them then lucky you, I'm going to be sending out free samples in the next month or so and you can taste and decide for yourselves. These are by NO MEANS healthy but they are incredibly delicious and once a year they are just fine to have!! Since I'm a big believer of "everything in moderation" these would definitely fall into that category.

2) I'm going to start guiding others to their fitness and nutrition goals. Yes, I'm going to be a personal trainer and also a nutrition counselor. I have a few "clients" already set up and we will begin their journeys in the next couple of weeks!

3) Along those same lines I am going to branch out to do some personal chef work and cook great food for others so if you know anyone in the area that wants to eat better just let me know! Or if you are in the area, please feel free to contact me about cooking for you.

4) Finally, and this is my biggest goal for now...increase my weight a little to a maintainable weight and then keep on track and maintain my weight so by my 45th birthday next year (12 1/2 months away) I'll be sporting the best ME ever! And I will do it all in moderation - food, cardio, training, socializing, etc.! Here's to MODERATION and ME!!

There's more than just those goals but those are for now and what I want to focus on. I have other personal things that I don't feel a need to post. I don't need the world knowing everything about me...just enough!

Oh, and I haven't forgotten that I owe you all before pictures and those are coming as well! Hopefully by the end of the week I will have those up!

Have a great day! Have you set some new goals recently? Anyone care to share? Would love to hear about them!!

No comments: