Thursday, September 23, 2010

OH MY!!! Newfound freedom can be DANGEROUS!!!

Do you ever get a little too involved in the internet and think you can stay awake all night? Well, I did just that last night!!! I'm out of control! And in case any of you smart alecs out there want to know how my AM fasted cardio went this morning?!? Yeah....not so much!!! LOL!!! I just don't know what to do with myself and my newfound freedom. I'm losing my mind!! Eating chocolate cake, batter, and frosting wildly and out of control and then staying up till 11?...NO!...12?....LOL! NO!...1?....ALMOST...1:45?!? YES!!! 1:45!!!!! Somebody help me!!!!

But I was very smart because this morning before I even stepped out of bed I put a BIG HUGE SMILE on my face to see how it felt! I actually felt just fine and here it is past noon and I'm not DYING of being tired but I do have a sneaking suspicion that my ham/glute workout is going to be a little painful today!!

So, yes, lesson learned? Well, only time will tell!!! More about my day later! Have a grand ol' day! Hope your eating and workout is going well...SOMEBODY'S got to pick up the slack for me!!

1 comment:

Miss Michelle said...

LOL dont worry i worked out enough for the both of us today!! bi/tri/cardio = 700 calories! :)