Last night I didn't sleep so well. My ear was plugged and ringing and very uncomfortable so even though I got to sleep early it didn't help much. Oh well. There's always the weekend (ahhh....LOVE 3-day weekends!) My ear was still plugged this morning so AM cardio was weird, at best. I was totally going through the motions. But I massaged my lymph node under my ear on the way home and now I can at least hear out of that ear and the pain is less. Odd.
On with the day then. So it's Friday and only 8 days till SHOW TIME!! Can you believe it?!? I can't believe it!! Tomorrow I get to meet with my coach one more time and practice strutting my stuff! Of course I'll see her a couple more times before the actual show but just for her to get a good look-see at me and make sure I'm where I need to be. People keep asking me if I'm ready and I can definitely say that I am! I've practiced as much as I could and continue to, of course! I've eaten what I was supposed to when I was supposed to. Ditto for training and cardio.
People also keep asking me if I'm ready to win. I don't care how I place at all! To step on stage was my goal and THAT I am definitely going to do. So wherever I end up in the placing doesn't matter to me. The journey there was what I needed for myself. Set my goal, set my mind and doggedly go get it!!! That's what I did so the placing doesn't matter since that was never MY goal.
Today is another good food day - as in NuttZo on Julian bread, spelt flakes with Paradise Green Tea protein "milk" and steak later. Yeah, I'd say that's a good food day! Woohoo!
I have shoulders, tris and abs workout tonight followed by more cardio. Then it's home to pack for my trip to San Diego tomorrow and as early to bed as possible because this girl needs some z's to make up for last night's restless sleep.
Until later or most likely Sunday, be well and have a splendid weekend!
When a goal matters enough to a person, that person will find a way to accomplish what at first seemed impossible. ~Nido Qubein

2 comments:
Hi Erin!
Can't wait to see you Sunday. Sorry I have to work Saturday. 5 more days...very proud of you. I'm working this labor day, but have a great day.
Love, Angel
Sorry you can't make Saturday too but I really look forward to seeing you on Sunday! It's going to be so great to see you! Have a good week!
Post a Comment