Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday - Let's keep it going!!! WOOHOO!!!!

I'm trying to pep myself up a little here. I went to sleep LATE last night. I can't fall back into that bad habit!! Oh....NO!!! But I did that and that was a bad choice. Today I'm paying for it. It's my own doggone fault! "Admitting you have a problem is the first step..." LOL!!!!! HAHAHA!!!

So, moving on. I thought I would share my yesterday with you since it was my first day back to reality, back to full time work and back to working out my way.

My meals yesterday:
1) 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 8 walnut halves & 2 T blueberries
2) Kabocha protein pudding, 1/2 cup oatmeal
3) 6 oz tilapia and spaghetti squash with kochujung (Korean spicy red bean paste)
4) Creamy chicken & grape salad, 1 slice Julian bread, 1 cucumber
5) Appetizer of Erin's Cranberry Orange Cereal Bar then Asian chicken soup with guy choy, mushrooms, and shiritaki noodles, grilled asparagus on the side
6) Chocolate Protein Cake with 1 tablespoon NuttZo!!!

Meal conclusion: This week my goal is to have 6 meals instead of 7. It just seems better for me to not have to eat 2 times in the morning at work. However, since my metabolism must still be raging I'm very hungry on that schedule. I'm thinking I might need a little half meal sometime in the morning. It's just not enough food for me right now. The other thing is those ridiculously delicious cereal bars. I must just say no!! I came home from my workout last night and went right to the freezer to get one out and eat it. Was it delicious you ask? Why yes!!! Even straight from the freezer. My point of freezing them was so that I wouldn't just grab and eat! LOL! I can't even trick myself. So maybe even as much as they're not bad for me I think I have little self control so I may have to be rid of them all together.Smiley

Other than that I feel good though about my food and my mealplan! I'll keep you posted about it!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Send them all to me, then you will have no worries!

Erin said...

Thanks Julia! You're so helpful!!!! ;-)