Yep, that's where I'll be! Now before all you Vegas lovers get excited for me, this isn't a pleasure trip, it's for work. :-( I DO however get to go eat at my favorite restaurant and I'm pretty sure I even know what I'm ordering but of course I will take pictures and share with you my entire travel experience. I'm going to be making several things to take with me on the trip to keep me on point. I will eat out a couple of meals and mix some hotel/meeting food with my staples but I'm going to still be on point.
So, onto Monday we go in this crazy ol' HEATWAVE that we're having in L.A.!!! I'm not a fan of the heat so I'm not all that into it but it's supposed to "break" on Wednesday so that's good.
Hope you all have a fantastic week! Looks like it's going to be an amazing week! How are YOU going to make your week amazing? What are you going to do to make it different than your last week? Do something that will stand out in your mind as hitting a goal, conquering a fear, or really "living" this week! HAVE FUN!!!!!
“Carpe diem! Rejoice while you are alive; enjoy the day; live life to the fullest; make the most of what you have. It is later than you think.” ~Horace (Ancient Roman Poet. 65 BC-8 BC)
No comments:
Post a Comment