I can't believe it! Got up and did my AM cardio this morning and guess what? Yep, blister on my heel!!! Isn't that just wrong? I think so! Oh well, thanks to Dr. Scholls Blister Treatment I can walk around as if nothing happened. Love those things!!
Food is off on its usual track. Meals 1 and 2 are done and Meal 3 is right around the corner.
Meal 1) Egg whites (8 of those bad boys!!) and oatmeal
2) Oatmeal and scoop of protein
Still to come:
3) Shrimp and brown rice
4) Turkey taco meat and brown rice
5) Fish and brown rice
6) Shrimp
7) Egg whites and oatmeal
Of course we will be supplementing all meals with many veggies! :-)
Yesterday and today I woke up starving! But I headed to the gym and somehow then I wasn't as starving after I worked out. That's such a weird thing to me. Hmmm...???
Working today and then another training and more treadmill cardio. But then I'm off of work and have minimal workouts until THE BIG DAY!!!!! So then it will just be me pampering me! LOL!
Off to eat now! Have a great day after the holiday!! Enjoy this short week!
1 comment:
It sounds like you're in good spirits and ready to rock out!
That's awesome!! Except for that dumb blister ;)
Post a Comment