So today I had a chiropractor appointment and final massage on my "wing" shoulder!! It feels good. My "wing" is gone so that's perfect! She also adjusted my foot since it was a little out. I enjoyed that but then as the day went on it just felt worse and worse. I went to get my mani/pedi later and that was just okay. I had a hard time enjoying my day which you all know is soooo not like me!!! But I just did my best to enjoy it and stay off my foot.
I guess the truth is that this is NOT how I envisioned my last 2 days to go. I'm just going to keep up with the ibuprofen and BELIEVE that tomorrow will be better and my foot will feel fine. Yep, I'm going with that one.
So, I will remain positive. I've tried walking in my heels just to make sure that even if my foot hurts, I can still strut my stuff on stage. Guess what? I can. My foot actually feels fine when I walk in heels!!! I was meant to walk in 5-inch clear heels daily...(hooker...what?) LOL!!!!
So, until tomorrow, I'm going to call it a wrap, eat my final meal of the day, drink my last little bit of water and sleep my little buns off!! Aah...sleep...because tomorrow it's GAME ON!!! Me, my tilapia and asparagus are going to PAR...TAY!!!!! Woot woot!!! Oh, and my reduced water...yep, it's a party, fo sho!!!
One more update tomorrow and then probably not until after the show!!! Onward and upward!!!
“Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.” ~Les Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment