Today was my down day...not mentally down but my body finally had time to recoup and regroup. I just listened to it and did what it told me to do. I slept in and then I got up and ate as I posted here. I started doing some much needed organizing of my home. Since I have the week off I'm just doing a little at a time so I don't get overwhelmed!
Then as I said I was going to do, I went inline skating. Well, let me tell you...my plan was to go skating and then later go to the gym or do some weights at home. But I had underestimated the POWER OF FRESH AIR and forgotten how hard skating really is, especially when you go for 50 minutes!!! I finished skating around 3 or so and got home and ate and then decided I needed to take a nap. This was at about 4. I fell asleep and didn't wake up for THREE hours!!! About 7pm!! I guess my body really needed some rest, huh? I was quite surprised. So I missed a meal or 2. So these were my meals today:
Meal 1) 5 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal
2) Spelt protein waffles with almond butter
3) QuestBar Vanilla Almond Crunch
4) 1/2 cup Voskos yogurt and 1/2 cup cottage cheese and 1/2 white peach with cinnamon and stevia - TASTY!!
5) Salmon and asparagus and a puffed kamut cake
6/7) Mighty green shake followed by Chocolate protein cake with NuttZo!!!
My timing of my meals was all off too. Tomorrow I'll stick more to the plan I laid out for myself. I'll do 2 30-minute cardio sessions as well as weights. And I'll eat my 7 meals. After this week though I think I'm going to see how I do with 6 meals since that just makes more sense to me. We'll see what my body's screaming for though.
Off to bed I go! Tomorrow is going to be an amazing day full of sunshine and goal setting!! Oooh...how exciting!
2 comments:
Wow you did it! Congrats! You look amazing! So what's next?
Thanks Kathy! Ah, yes, next...that's kind of a long list but I'm going to write a post about it!!
Post a Comment