Friday, September 10, 2010

FINAL DAY!!! It's here!!


Whew!!! It's really here! Wow! I just can't believe it! It went so fast! My foot is feeling better today but I'm still popping ibuprofen to keep any pain/inflammation at bay! We can NOT have any difficulties tomorrow. I'm not going to risk that. Uh uh! NOPE!

I slept in today and it felt GREAT! I still woke up at 5 but I was still feeling a littler tired so I went back to sleep and slept till about 6:45! These days that is LATE for me! LOL! Who knew?

I've already eaten 2 meals and I'm trying (yet not succeeding) to SIP my water! I actually would rather take a big gulp and wait longer than to sip. I don't know what that is. The sip seems worthless to me. I was going to chew gum but I started to and realized that it doesn't make me feel good and bloats me a little so that's a NO on that for today and tomorrow. I'm going to go get my TAN on pretty soon. Can't wait!

My weight dropped significantly this morning so Gina upped my food intake today. Don't know why it dropped but it did! Crazy little body of mine! I don't have much else to do today except tan, meet with Gina, and check in for the comp!! Wahoo!! Can't wait! So excited!!

Until later...have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!!


Fear melts when you take action towards a goal you really want. 
~Robert G. Allen

4 comments:

Angela said...

im so excited for you Erin!!!!

You are there!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!

Claudine said...

YEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
:) :) :)

Your weight dropping, I think its mostly water... You're on the right track Sista!

Good job on accomplishing what you had set to do. The rest is only icing on the cake... ;)

Good Luck xxx

Erin said...

Thanks so much girls!!! I'm all tanned up now and feeling the excitement more and more. What should I do now? I'm so confused about what to do with all this excitement! Can't take it to the gym or to the rollerblades!!! LOL!!! Less than 24 hours!! Woot woot!!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!

Good luck tomorrow! Soak it up...you'll be hooked after this ;)