Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whew!! I did it!

I made...
"Quiche" with Brown Rice Crust
Mini Chicken Spinach Frittatas
Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
Roasted Veggies
Mini Turkey burgers

The problem with this week is that I'm basically out of protein powder! Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!! This is a terrible thing. I tried to order some but I'm having a problem with the website so I'll have to call them tomorrow to order. Until then, my friend from work will be bringing some backup. So right now I sit with my final cup of mint chocolate protein tea and am enjoying every last little drop of it!!!

Today was a beautiful day and therefore, a bad day for being inside cooking. But I feel prepared with many meals and/or food. I will freeze some of the frittatas as well as some of the pork and turkey burgers. I need to do that because I also bought some ground chicken so it's time for Thai Basil Chicken (Gai Pad Gra Pow). I just need to pick up basil and some chilies. I'll probably make that Tuesday. I think I posted the recipe before but I'll try to post it again when I make it.

Today was a rest day but I did very little of that after my sleeping in, grocery shopping and cooking like a crazy fool. I'll put up the recipes with hopefully some photos of what I made today tomorrow. I'm just too beat and I know I need to be in bed!

Have a great night and good luck tomorrow. At least I need it to manage the DST Monday morning! I must get positive about this! LOL!!


“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” ~Chrles R. Swindoll (American Writer and Clergyman, b.1934)

No comments: