Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lower Body Circuit - Great Workout

Today was a great day! As I mentioned earlier my energy is much better, my workouts were awesome, and my mind is clearer! Yippee!

Meals today!
1: applesauce pancakes - yummy
2: protein powder, slice of Ezekiel w/ almond butter
3: turkey patties w/ spicy tomatoes and Ezekiel tortilla
4: Thai Basil Chicken
5: protein powder, 1/2 cup oatmeal
6: egg whites & rice (gonna go Korean style and wrap in romaine leaves w/ kochuchung, a spicy bean paste)
7: will be some kind of protein tea...still undecided on flavor but leaning towards chicory with cocoa powder and vanilla protein since I'm out of my chocolate protein powder :-(

Circuit workout
3 minutes some kind of cardio between each set
Smith machine squat
Hack squat
Leg extension
Side lunges (crab walk)
Butt blaster using lying hamstring curl machine
Alternating leg pressdowns on assisted pullup machine
Butt blaster
No cardio between these last sets
Lying hamstring curl
Bench step ups
Straight leg deadlifts
Squat jumps
Walking lunges
DONE!!!! Woohoo!!!

That's about it for me. Gonna sign off now and get back on tomorrow. I'm going to have a great day tomorrow too so I'll let you know all about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

See, I'm continually amazed by your workouts. But I still believe that you have a certain lingo that's secret... hmmm..."Smith machine squat"...haha! I'm playing! I'm sure it's a real term, but keep on with your bad self my sister from another mister...