Okay, I finally feel like I'm slightly adjusting to DST. It's been a struggle the past few days to get up and get things done but today seemed slightly better. I got in the gym at 5:45 and did my 45 minutes of cardio on the elliptical and felt pretty good with that.
Celadrin Update!! I don't know if it's the Celadrin or something else that's making my hip feel better but it feels much better. It's also warmer outside so if it is some type of arthritis in my hip that would make sense why it's feeling better. It doesn't seem to be bothering me much at all. Just a little here and there but sooooo much better than it was. I'm going to continue to take the Celadrin for the rest of the month so I'll post another update in about 3 weeks or so.
AHHHH...TEA! Yummy! I was drinking my Zingiber Ginger Coconut tea this morning and my coworkers smelled that and the Caribbean Breeze tea and just about died. Yes, they smell delightful! I bought them at Teavana in the valley. You can go to the store or order online at Teavana. I went to the store to purchase but in the future I will purchase online for this reason: When you go to the store, they open these big containers of tea and anyone that goes in the store can stick their heads in the containers and smell the teas. It just seemed very unhygienic. My other favorite tea and much more hygiene friendly is Lupicia. I like their tea because it's ridiculously fresh and you smell little containers and then buy sealed packages. Much cleaner if you ask me and the store is closer since it's in Century City. But they have no or very few caffeine free teas. That's how I ended up at Teavana. At Lupicia I love the Paradise Green and also the Grapefruit Green. I make these a lot in the summer, more than the winter. The black tea from there that I like is the Sakurambo.
More later! Post workout!
1 comment:
So glad that Celadrin works for you! Do you want me to check costco out if they sell it cheaper in bulk..you know I'm a costco addict...haha! so many more postings I have to catch up with! Just tell the truth my friend...you don't want to go to Teavana cuz you don't want to drive to the VALLEY! yikes! you know how i feel about the valley...just kidding (Jimmy gets so mad when I hate on the valley...he says it's mean to say such stuff about the porn capital of America!) Agree with you 100% about dirty hands in that container! xoxo
Post a Comment