Sunday, March 7, 2010

Very Accomplished Day!

Last night before I put my head to my pillow I pondered not getting up to workout so I could accomplish more today and guess what? That's just what I did. I slept in till about 7 or so but didn't get up till 8am! Very nice! Then I ate (OF COURSE!!!) and then it was off to the laundry room for Laundry Battle Sunday...a new contestant every week! LOL! After today's excellent battle I have made the decision that Sunday isn't going to be my laundry day anymore. It causes me way to much grief!!

I did tons of laundry today and then cleaned the dickens out of my house! So finally I get to go to sleep tonight with a very clean home as well as head! And tomorrow it's back to the usual grind. I won't be doing AM cardio since I need to make some protein muffins or my week will just not work out well. Those are my little "treat" to get me through each week. If you haven't tried my protein muffins and would like to, you just let me know and I'll do my best to make and send you some. You'll see what I mean. They're DELICIOUS!!!

I went out for dinner and enjoyed it immensely. It was my "refuel" meal so I really ate what I wanted although I have to say it wasn't really all that bad what I ate. Just the basket of fries!!! You know me and my fries...I've GOT to have them! I also ate some Lemon Chicken with a great creamy lemon herb sauce. Very tasty. Good food and good company. Came home and finished the last of my cleaning.

One more protein shake with some flax seed oil and then I'm toddling off to bed! Until tomorrow then!!!

“The key is to keep company only with people who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best.” ~Epictetus (Greek philosopher associated with the Stoics, AD 55-c.135)

No comments: