Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight Saving Time...NO! I don't like it!

I slept in today and that has thrown off my day pretty much entirely. But I'm getting on track. I have yams in the oven cooking up for meals, muffins, pancakes, whatever I can think of. Next I'm roasting veggies for crustless quiches. I'm also going to try to make a brown rice crusted quiche. That should be interesting. I'll let you know if I make that and how it turns out. I'm also going to roast some pork tenderloin and make some turkey patties so as you can see my work is cut out for me. I better get back in the kitchen. I'll catch up later!

Have a great Sunday! Woohoo!!! While I enjoy the quote below, in this case it really applies to ME being the "someone I love"! LOL!!!

“There is no spectacle on earth more appealing than that of a beautiful woman in the act of cooking dinner for someone she loves.” ~Thomas Wolfe (American short story writer and novelist, 1900-1938)

No comments: