Monday, March 29, 2010

Glorious Monday coming to an end!

Well, the word of the day worked pretty well. I had a pretty glorious day. I'm a little tired today but tomorrow I'll be back in the swing of things. Just to update you on the pork tenderloin (which, by the way, you could easily make with beef tenderloin and I'm pretty sure it would also be VERY delicious!), let me just say that I think that is the best pork tenderloin ever! Incredibly moist and incredibly delicious. I ended up cooking it for 70 minutes total time at 325. I added the photo to the recipe. When I first cut it last night and tasted it I thought it was terribly salty. But today when I ate it it really wasn't so I'm not sure what happened with the piece last night. I had it as one of my meals today with mashed cauliflower. So tasty! I'm going to try to make some mashed wasabi cauliflower because I'm pretty sure that would be extra tasty with this dish!

I got up early this morning and did my 45 minutes of fasted cardio on the treadmill at 15% incline and between 4.4 and 4.6. It felt much better than last Monday when I could barely walk because of the Santa Monica Stair debacle.

Meals today:
1) 1/4 c oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 10 almonds
2) 1/4 c oatmeal, applesauce protein muffins
3) 4 oz Asian Pork Tenderloin, mashed cauliflower, 3 oz yam as dessert w/ agave & cinnamon
4) protein shake and 1 rice cake with 1 T peanut butter
      Dying of hunger and had no veggies so ate 1/2 a grapefruit! Yummy!
5) 5 oz tilapia, 2 oz yam
6) Big salad with egg whites and olive oil & yuzu vinegar dressing
7) will be hmm...chicory tea w/ vanilla protein, probably some veggies too because I'm Starvin' Marvin today!!!

Workout - Shoulders, Chest, Rear Delts:
Shoulder press 4 ways, 4 x 12, 20lbs
Side leaning lat raise, 4 x 15, 20lbs
Front raise w/ 25 lb plate, 3 x 12
Pushups on dumbbells, 3 x 12
Incline chest press, 4 x 15, 20lbs
Incline fly, 3 x 12, 15lbs
Rear delt fly on incline, 3 x 15, 10lbs
Rear delt on machine, 4 x 15, 70 lbs

So now it's just off to make some kale chips because I still need more food! What is WRONG with me? LOL! Actually it's what is right with me because it just means my metabolism is revved up so yeah! That's a great thing.

I'm going to go relax now and watch some Dancing With the Stars, record the rest and head to bed early!! Have a nice evening everyone! Till tomorrow!


There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The new blog layout looks great. So does that pork tenderloin you made! Anyway...keep on...you got this sister from another mister...xoxo