Thank you, thank you all for your support of my blog. It's so funny how you think no one is going to care or really want to read what you're doing. I guess you, my blog readers, do care so thanks for your support. I have great friends and family to support me through all this. It's all going to be fairly easy until May 22nd! That's 16 weeks out and when I start what's called "contest prep". But until then I can have some fun and not be extremely strict with diet or workout. I do really well with the diet part. That's fairly easy for me. 7 meals a day seemed overwhelming to me at first but now I want all 7 meals and I'm usually hungry for more! Can you believe it? Lucky for me the veggies are free and I can eat them with wild abandon!
So today I had to get up early to make some protein muffins, cook some pork chops and make meal 1! I did all that and got ready for work and was only 15 minutes late! Yeah for me.
Here's what I ate:
Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup oats, 5 walnuts
2: yam oat blueberry protein muffins
3: 4 oz pork, 1/2 cup brown rice, tomatoes
4: 1 rice cake, 1 T almond butter, protein shake
5: 5 oz chicken, 1/4 cup brown rice, cucumber
6: 4 oz cilantro chicken on salad with jalapeno lime dressing
7: scoop protein - This is yummy! I mix peppermint tea with chocolate protein powder...tastes like chocolate mint!! Tasty! (drinking it while I write even)
Workout:
Shoulder press - 3x15 (15 lbs)
Side leaning lat raise - 3x15 (15 lbs)
Front delt raise - 3x15 (8lbs)
Incline chest press - 3x15 (15lbs)
Pushups on DB's - 3x12
Rear delt fly - 3x15 (10lbs)
Rear delt machine, alternating - 3x15 (85lbs)
45 minutes cardio incline treadmill, 15% at 4.4-4.6
Whew! That was quite a workout. It felt great and I really enjoyed my workout! I took all my supplements. I'll do that list in a later entry. Tomorrow I'll be writing about my "rolling" experiences, new supplement and resistance stretching. Wow! That's a lot! I'm sure you'll all want to tune in for that.
I also fixed it so I believe you should all be able to post comments if you so desire! Thanks again. I'm grateful for all that support me and read my blog. Thanks!!!
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ~William Arthur Ward (American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher)
3 comments:
Hello there! I'm trying to comment! Hopefully this works! I completely love your blog. I am so proud of you. I honestly appreciate how well you organize your meals...meal 1 meal 2 etc. Your workouts look so intense. Keep strong. We are here to support you! Don't worry - EMBRACE MAY 22~ xoxo
My comment worked!!! yay...off to the library! xoxo
Thanks so much Angel! I really appreciate your support. Yes, EMBRACE May 22nd! You are so right! I'll certainly do that. It'll be here before I know it.
Post a Comment