Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oooh...I can't wait..Friday's just around the corner!

I am NOT going to lie. This has been a hard week for me. Not really sure why but it has been. I've been ridiculously exhausted. I don't know if that's from my stair workout catching up with me and my calves and quads using all my energy to repair themselves or what but I've been BEAT every day! Tomorrow will be the end of the week and I really just can't wait. I feel it in everything I've done this week. Lame workouts, distracted at work...just everything. But this weekend I'm getting back on track! Yeah for me! Don't have much planned, just going to regroup and that's something I look very forward to doing.

I will not be doing the 45 minute Santa Monica stair workout again this weekend. Oh, no I won't! I have to work into that, apparently! For those of you that don't live in L.A. and don't know what the stairs are like, here's a little photo so you can get an idea. This is a good link with video footage - yep, anyone that comes to visit me can come do these stairs with me! Woohoo!

Even my food has been off so I don't even have any new recipes to post here. This weekend though, promise! I'll come up with something or find something new and let you know all about it!

I went for my Structural Integration session today and it was good. Painful, I'm not going to lie. But good! I'm starting to feel much better, more balanced, longer. I was talking to my practitioner about it though because since my calves were so ridiculously sore this week I haven't worn heels and we both think that may have a lot to do with my body feeling better. We'll see. It's just hard to change a wardrobe that has heels to no heels. That means new shoes, more tailoring, etc. In time, in time!

8 weeks from Saturday is when my "Contest Prep" begins. Now for those of you that don't know the lingo, I'll write more about this on the weekend. That is the 16 week period before my show on September 11th! It's getting close. Sounds kind of far away but it's really not! Of course I'll keep everyone posted and you'll get to ride along on the journey. Don't worry...I'll still be doing all the work! LOL!

I'm going to wash dishes, have my "dessert", and head to bed so I can get a good start on the weekend! Talk to you all later!!

 
“Living in a constant chase after gain compels people to expend their spirit to the point of exhaustion” ~Friedrich Nietzsche, (German classical Scholar, Philosopher and Critic of culture, 1844-1900.)


No comments: