I caught up on some much needed rest last night. Sorry I didn't blog but I just couldn't do it. But look at me now...blogging on my lunch hour! How about THAT for fancy?!? I did realize last night that it's very unusual for me to actually rest both body and mind and I could tell last night that I really needed it so I really did unplug and got to bed early and today I feel like I did the right thing. Everything is easier when you're rested. More about that later!
I was up bright and early this morning doing some fasted cardio - 45 minutes on the elliptical. It went pretty well actually but I was hungry and I've kind of stuck with that theme all day, so far! I got home, ate my first meal, showered and it was off to work.
I really need to buy some tea this weekend. I'm out of green tea at work! Can you believe it? ME! Out of tea? It doesn't even make sense. I better head to Lupicia for some yummy green tea. I'm sure I'll pick up my usual Paradise Green. It's so tasty and makes me happy.
I better get to my 4th meal and then it's back to work, workout, and home!! Until then!
“Take rest; a field that has rested gives a bountiful crop.” ~Ovid (Ancient Roman classical Poet and Author of Metamorphoses, 43 BC-17)
No comments:
Post a Comment