I'm going back to my word of the day. About a month ago I woke up with just one word in my head. The word you ask? AMAZING! I have no idea why that word was in my head but I decided it must be because I was supposed to have an amazing day. So that became my theme of the day. I was doing that for that week and picking a word if I didn't wake up with one in my head. I liked it and it put a more positive spin on my day so I'm starting it again. So today's word is GLORIOUS! If any of you have any great words, please feel free to share so I can use one of your words as my word of the day. I've used amazing, tremendous, fantastic, and incredible. Okay, back to work I go! Have a glorious Monday!
And now, this is the sweetest and most glorious day that ever my eyes did see. ~Donald Cargill (1619-1681, Scottish Covenanter)
No comments:
Post a Comment