Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Foam Roller

Of course everyone knows the beauty of the foam roller. I myself know it but do I use it often enough? Absolutely not! So, my goal for this week is to use it 4 times! It must be done. Since I have significantly increased my time in the gym, particularly my cardio I am extremely tight in my whole hip area. I know I feel sooo much better when I roll on the roller and also the tennis ball. Last night I did the roller and today as well and also a lot of tennis ball action as well! And my hip feels much better! I would like to believe that consistency is key. Although Oscar Wilde may not agree with me...“Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”

At any rate, I'm going to attack this 100% this week and I'll give you an update on my hip status come the end of next week!

No comments: