Friday, March 26, 2010

I love Friday! :-)

Friday is the best! Especially after the week I had. Again don't know why so tough but it was really tough! Made it through and felt better today from the get go. Woke up at 5:30 and got in my AM cardio - 35 minutes on the treadmill, 15% incline at 4.4-4.6! Felt good actually. Went to work and actually kind of had myself put together a little and got some things done at work. Didn't sit there with a numb mind like I have most of the week! Great! Went to workout after - shoulders, triceps, abs! Great workout and I had great energy! I wanted to do more but controlled myself so I don't overdo it. But I was definitely feeling really good! Way better than earlier this week! Yippee!!!!!

Eating dinner of salad - still feel like a rabbit when I eat salad sometimes. THIS is one of those times. Going to watch The Blind Side tonight. I'm excited for that. Tomorrow I'm still undecided on what I'm going to do but I think I may have to go to the Muscle Contest competition. That should be good. I will probably have to do my track workout before I do my cardio if I want to make it to the competition. I'll let you know. I like to go to them to see what I'm getting into and to take mental note of what to do or what not to do. It's also the first IFBB Pro Bikini competition in the area so I'm excited to see that. My coach is MC'ing at it as well so that will be cool to hear her. I'm sure I'll get to say hi to her as well.

I better get going. My friend is waiting for me. Hope you have a nice evening. Until tomorrow!



“Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.” ~Vince Lombardi

No comments: