I also wanted to let you all know about and give you an opportunity to sign a petition I think is quite important. I don't know how many of you have seen or heard about Jamie Oliver's new TV show "Food Revolution". I watched the sneak preview on Sunday and I was shocked, astounded even, to put it mildly. It boggles my mind what people don't know and are NOT willing to learn! Wow! So I'm even more grateful for my life, the way I was brought up with pretty good food and always home-cooked meals. And now I'm glad that I'm doing this for myself. It would make me really happy if any of you would sign this petition to bring more awareness to schools, work and home. Here's the link: http://www.jamieoliver.com/jfr-beta/petition.php
It's the first reality show I've seen in a while that I think might do some good. Of course the people that will watch it are probably the people that need to watch it least and already know the most about food, healthy food!
I will write more tomorrow but I really need to get to sleep! Till tomorrow then!
Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
No comments:
Post a Comment