That's right. That is bacon you see! (kind of a crappy photo) I get a singular piece of bacon! I already ate about half of it before deciding to take a picture of it. Now my home smells like bacon. I couldn't decide if I should just cook it all up at once or just one slice at a time. And then I had a realistic talk with myself and decided that if I cooked the whole package, there would be some cheating going on for sure! So, just the one slice. Delish!!
I'm up early as usual! I ate my first meal and I'm already hungry! It's only been about a half hour. Ugh! I got my first batches of laundry in and I'm waiting for them. In the meantime, I have to write a meal and workout plan for one of my friends. I also have to give this home a cleaning. And of course I need to buy some groceries and do a little food prep for the week ahead.
I'm not too sore this morning like I thought I would be. I thought I would be super sore. I'm sore but it's really not too bad. We'll see what happens as the day goes on.
I also have an appointment at Apple to see if there's anything they can do about my nano. If there's not then I'm going to set up a fund where you all can donate so I can buy a new one! LOL!!! I'm just kidding of course!Make it a great Sunday and I hope you enjoy/enjoyed your weekend. It's going to be a great day. And this last week of April is going to be FANTASTIC!!!
He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul's estate. ~Henry David Thoreau, US Transcendentalist author (1817 - 1862)
No comments:
Post a Comment